Slider

  • slide1" />
  • slide3" />
  • slide4" />

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hey There!

First things first, let me introduce myself. My name is Brittany Lawrence and I'm the owner of Heart of Gold Design, a newly established event planning company based out of Albany, NY.

I am beyond ecstatic to announce our freshly launched blog!

This space serves not only as an informational go-to regarding Heart of Gold Design's services , but also as a creative outlet for my craftaholic personality. Finding unique ideas for weddings, showers, and parties is my passion and hopefully what you find here inspires you to do the same. I love to hear what you have to say and encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas. 

To learn more about Heart of Gold Design's service packages, please visit the 'ABOUT' section of this blog 

Much love...
Brittany 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs